Chillibean Creative Limited will herein forth be referred to as “our”, “we”, “us” or “Chillibean Creative Limited”.
The purchaser will herein forth be referred to as “you”, “your” or “customer”.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
Chillibean Creative Limited would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Chillibean Creative Limited for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Chillibean Creative Limited correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Chillibean Creative Limited to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Chillibean Creative Limited erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Chillibean Creative Limited restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Chillibean Creative Limited’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Chillibean Creative Limited transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By using this Website or communicating with the Provider by electronic means, the user consents and acknowledges that any and all agreements, notices, disclosures, or any other communication satisfies any legal requirement, including but not limited to the requirement that such communications should be in writing.
You acknowledge and agree that from time to time we may need to:
- fix defects and errors in the Site;
- install updates and undertake general diagnosis and maintenance of the Site; and
- undertake emergency maintenance and/or suspend access to the servers and that as a result of which the Site may be less accessible or unavailable to you from time to time.
What personal information do we collect from you when visiting our website?
When enquiring on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help us improve your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter or fill out our enquiry form on our contact us page.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To allow us to promptly respond to your customer service needs.
- To send periodic emails regarding other products and services that we offer.
- To follow up with you after your submission via email or telephonically.
We agree to the following:
- Not to use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance.
- Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
- We only provide information regarding our products which are supplied to us from the importer.
- We never ask for credit card and/or bank account details on our website.
- We use regular Malware Scanning via Google Webmaster Tools and further third-party scanners.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when the user enters and submits their information. This maintains the safety of your personal information.
- We DO NOT process any payment transactions on this website via our servers and/or a third-party gateway or servers.
What form of payments do we accept?
- We only accept Cash and EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) as valid forms of payment.
- Credit Cards and/or Debit Cards are NOT accepted.
- We do not under any circumstance accept cheques as payment.
DO WE USE ‘COOKIES’?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect your experience. Third-party disclosure We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
GOOGLE ADVERTISING PRINCIPLES
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We may use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honour Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioural tracking?
It is important to note that we allow third-party behavioural tracking
AMAZON AFFILIATE LINK DISCLOSURE
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program which is an affiliate advertising program that provides a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. This means we make a small % when you click and shop. Your cost is the same. As always, we only recommend things we use and love.
Chillibean Creative Limited holds Public Liability and Professional Indemnity insurance. While we endeavour to always provide accurate work, it is the responsibility of the client to review and approve final content.
The following provisions of this section set out our entire financial liability (including any liability for the acts or omissions of our employees, agents and sub-contractors) to you in respect of all losses, claims or liabilities arising under or in connection with these Terms or your use of the Site generally, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise.
- The information and material contained on the Site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice. Such information and material may be incorrect or out of date and should not be considered as a definitive or complete statement of fact. You should check any information and material on the Site and use your own judgement before doing or not doing anything on the basis of such information or material. We make no representations or warranties with respect to the Site or its content. All warranties (express or implied) (including without limitation the implied warranties of satisfactory quality and fitness for purpose relating to the Site and/or its content) are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. No representations or warranties are given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information or material provided on the Site or any website or webpage to which it is linked.
- Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability that cannot be limited by law.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we, other members of our company and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude any liability for:
- loss of/or corruption to data; or
- loss of profit; or
- loss of anticipated savings; or
- loss of anticipated revenue; or
- loss of business; or
- loss of opportunity; or
- adverse effect on reputation and/or goodwill; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage save that for these purposes losses arising as a result of regulatory fines and damage to property shall to the extent arising as a natural consequence of the breach in question not be regarded as indirect or consequential.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the exclusions of liability contained in this section, we shall not be liable to you if you cannot access the Site properly or at all (wholly or partly) or if some of its features are unavailable to you due to events outside our control (which shall include without limitation the performance of any internet service provider, the performance of any internet browser or limitations of the device you use to access the Site).
- We shall have no liability to you for any loss or inconvenience suffered due to the unavailability or withdrawal of any Content, material, or other information from the Site.
- Whilst we monitor the Site with a view to locating and fixing defects, you acknowledge and agree that we cannot guarantee that the Site or any individual feature of the Site will be error-free, be available at all times and/or be free from viruses and defects.
- You can change your personal information by emailing us at email@example.com.