TERMS & CONDITIONS
Website Terms and Conditions of Use Relating to https://www.chillibeancreative.com/
These Terms and Conditions (“the Terms and Conditions”) govern you (“the User”) use of the Chillibean Creative (“Provider”) website located at either domain name https://www.chillibeancreative.com/ (“the Website”). By accessing and using the Website, the User agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out in this legal notice. The User may not access, display, use, download, and/or otherwise copy or distribute Content obtained on the website for marketing and other purposes without the consent of the Provider.
Chillibean Creative will herein forth be referred to as “our”, “we”, “us” or “Chillibean Creative”.
The purchaser will herein forth be referred to as “you”, “your” or “customer”.
By using this Website or communicating with the Provider by electronic means, the user consents and acknowledges that any and all agreements, notices, disclosures, or any other communication satisfies any legal requirement, including but not limited to the requirement that such communications should be in writing.
Updating of these Terms and Conditions and affiliate pages
Chillibean Creative reserves the rights to change, modify, add or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions and affiliate pages from time to time. Changes to these Terms and Conditions and affiliate pages will become effective upon such changes being posted to this Website. It is the User’s obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions and affiliate pages at the Website for changes or updates. The User’s continued use of this Website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the User’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions and affiliate pages, including such changes or updates.
What form of payments do we accept?
· We only accept Cash and EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer as valid forms of payment.
· Credit Cards and/or Debit Cards are NOT accepted.
· We do not under any circumstance accept cheques as payment.
What personal information do we collect from you when visiting our website?
When enquiring on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help us improve your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter or fill out our enquiry form on our contact us page.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
• To allow us to
promptly respond to your customer service needs.
• To send periodic emails regarding other products and services that we offer.
• To follow up with you after your submission via email or telephonically.
How do we protect your information?
· We only provide
information regarding our products which are supplied to us from the
· We never ask for credit card and/or bank account details on our website.
· We use regular Malware Scanning via Google Webmaster Tools and further third-party scanners.
· Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
· We implement a variety of security measures when the user enters and submits their information. This maintains the safety of your personal information.
· We DO NOT process any payment transactions on this website via our servers and/or a third-party gateway or servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
· Compile aggregate
data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site
experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party
services that track this information on our behalf.
· You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
· If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won't affect your experience. Third-party disclosure We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We may use Google AdSense Advertising on our website
We have implemented the following:
• Google Display
Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
• DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honour Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioural tracking?
It is important to note that we allow third-party behavioural tracking
Users can visit our
You can change your personal information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information,
respond to enquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
We agree to the following:
• Not to use false or
misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance.
• Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by South African Legislation.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.